Duration: 10 Days
Destinations: Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Hangzhou
Travel Style: Family
Day 1 Arrival/Beijing
Arrive in Beijing international airport. Your tour leader will greet you at the airport than transfer to hotel. Refresh and prepare for an exciting journey in this amazing country.
You Fun Experience： Welcome Day
|– Private arrival transfer
– Orientation Walk with tour leader
– Brief Youfun Travel & trip introduction
– Local gourmet dinner Beijing Roast Duck
– Trip Planner & City Map (Beijing)
Day 2 Beijing
Let’s roll! Head out to see the “8th wonder” of the world, the Great Wall of China, with a lot of knowledge & stories sharing from You Fun team. Enjoy an evening performance in the evening.
You Fun Experience： Must-see Day
Optional You Fun Experience: Cultural Essence – Beijing Acrobat Performance
|– Private arrival transfer to/from the Great Wall
– Entrance to the Great Wall, Green bus & return cable car tickets
– Learning on history of China on the way to the Great Wall.
– Beijing Acrobat Performance
– Metro to/from theatre
Day 3 Beijing/Overnight Train
Explore Hutong, the most traditional living style of Beijing on a rickshaw ride. Visit a special host who lived his whole life in Hutong. Afternoon, drive to Railway Station for overnight train to Xi’an.
You Fun Experience： Connection Moment
|– Private arrival transfer
– Hutong Rickshaw Ride & story-telling host visit
– Local Lunch
– Beijing to Xi’an overnight soft-sleeper (quadruple cabin)
Day 4 Overnight Train/Xi’an
Arrive in Xi’an in the morning, transfer to Hotel. Explore the Bell & Drum tower quarter in this ancient & modern walled city.
You Fun Experience： Explore Fun
|With an orientation walk around the most central area of the walled city, bell & drum tower quarter, there’s time for you to explore at your own interest and pace. There’s a busy Muslim street, Bell & Drum Towers, a great mosque for you to explore. Your tour leader may challenge you with some shopping tasks!|
Day 5 Xi’an
Today we head out to see one of the most famous archaeological treasures, the Terracotta Army at First Emperor’s gigantic tomb.
You Fun Experience： Must-see Day, Local Gourmet
|– Private arrival transfer to/from the Terra-cotta Army Museum
– Entrance to Terra-cotta Army Museum
– Local lunch & family visit
– Dumpling banquet dinner
Day 6 Xi’an/Chengdu
In the morning, explore the biggest city wall survived in China and interesting art street next to the wall. Transfer to the impressive North Station for first bullet train ride to Chengdu. After refresh in the hotel, there’s an orientation walk around and a hot-pot dinner to the first taste of this spicy & food loving, relaxed life style city Chengdu.
You Fun Experience： Learning Moment, Local Gormet
|– Entrance City Wall
– Calligraphy & Language Class
– Private transfer to/from Station
– Bullet train Xi’an to Chengdu
– Orientation Wall around Chengdu hotel
– Sichuan hotpot dinner
Day 7 Chengdu
Start early to visit adorable but fragile animal, giant pandas at the Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Centre. There are around 1000 pandas left in the world and 80% of them are found in the mountains in Sichuan Province. The centre was set up 30 years ago to help protect this animal, and there are more than 80 giant and red pandas living at the base. Return to Chengdu to explore local life style in People’s park and visit a Taoist Monastery, Qing Yang Monastery.
Optional You Fun Experience: Cultural Essence – Sichuan Opera
|Sichuan opera is more like a play than other forms of Chinese opera, and the acting is highly polished. The music accompanying Sichuan opera utilizes a small gong and an instrument called a Muqin, which is similar to the Erhu. The traditional formula is quite systematic with a combination of stunts like face-changing, tihuiyan, sword-hiding, fire-spitting and beard-changing with the plot and different characters.|
Day 8 Chengdu/Hangzhou
Transfer to airport for flight to Hangzhou. Today is a more relaxing travel day – after arrive in hotel in Hangzhou, head out for a short walk around the hotel and dinner in local restaurant afterward.
|– Private transfers to/from airport
– Orientation Walk
– Local DinnerBullet train Xi’an to Chengdu
– Flight Chengdu to Hangzhou, economy class
Day 9 Hangzhou
Explore this famous garden city today – lake, temple & the world famous green tea village Longjing Tea Plantation Village.
You Fun Experience: Must-see Day, Fare Well Day
|– Private Transportation
– Entrance to West Lake, Lingying Temple & Longjing Village
– Lunch at Longjing Village
– Farewell Dinner (Local Gourmet)
– Farewell Sharing
Day 10 Hangzhou/Departure
Private transfer to airport/station for your trip home or onward journey.
|– Private Departure Transfer|
$2389.0 USD Per Person
|– English Speaking Tour leader through out
– All hotel breakfasts and meals mentioned in above itinerary above inlcuded
– Transportations & activities mentioned above included except listed as “Optional”
– International flights not included.
– Personal expense & cost not mentioned above not included
Interested in this journey? Should there be any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact You Fun team: email@example.com